Sunday, September 11, 2011

Redondo Beach Vintage Cars


Every Friday during the summer the locals from far and near gather in this parking lot and have a grand old time.  There is a 50's / 60's style diner nearby and the rocking music of the times playing.  The car owners are showing off their cars and commiserating with the other car owners and all the gawkers that come by to check out their rides.  Here is just a few of them.






I remember those radiator water bags.  They sure saved my butt a few times.


There was that familiar exhaust smell from these cars that I had forgotten about.  That smell is long gone.
That's a good thing.


These "young boys" saw me taking pictures and decided to liven it up.



It was a good time.  It was the best of times.  I've heard that before.  It sounds good and it feels good.

No comments:

Post a Comment