Monday, August 15, 2011

Another Fork in the Road

Grand Canyon 2007

I recently quit my job here in Sweden and travelled to America to visit my family and friends.  More on my trip later.

I quit my job because it was no longer gratifying.  The reasons are not important.  I realize that at this stage in my life I need to do something that makes me happy, gives me satisfaction,  and that my efforts are being rewarded both monetarily and personally.

I am lucky to have the opportunity to try a new endeavor, be it a new job or a business opportunity.

Maybe I will take some time for myself and see what comes.

It is these forks in the road that shapes our lives.  The choices we make and how we react to what we find around the bend is what makes us who we are and how we feel about ourselves.

The Grand Canyon changes your perspective.

I am looking forward to what is around the next bend.

3 comments:

  1. Maybe you could open a feed store.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You two should somehow find a way to combine David's love for photogrphy with Neta's love for cooking into a little business. You could call it The Culinography
    Shop.

    ReplyDelete