Monday, September 21, 2009

Exciting Development

Today I came home from work and got some exciting news. Five months ago I entered Agneta to be a participant in a cooking show we had been watching since we arrived in Sweden. And today they called and want to come to interview her with a camera crew next week Tuesday at 10AM.

Those of you who know Agneta know that she is a wonderful cook and loves to feed people. She and I are excited and with any luck she will be chosen as one of the participants. The TV show is "Halv åtta hos mig" which translate to "7:30 at my place". The show takes place each week in a different city in Sweden. Four people in each city take turns hosting a dinner party for each other. They meet each other for the first time at the first dinner. The person hosting the dinner party is judged by the other three on a scale from 1 to 10. By the end of the week all have hosted a dinner party and the winner is revealed. The winner is awarded a sum of 15,ooo Swedish Crowns which is approximately $2,200. It is really a fun show.

As we learn as we go about blogging I will try to include some pictures.

1 comment:

  1. That is sooooo exciting! I will keep my fingers crossed that they pick you. Good luck Agneta!!!!!!!

    Love // Annika

    ReplyDelete